Bungie has announced that their next patch will be most likely addressing the following issues:
- #Olive error codes and other Crucible disconnects (see above)
- Mercury Emblems that don’t appear in inventories
- Treasure Key famine, and the farmers who need relief
- Ammo synthesis that piles up in your inventories
- Quests, Ships, or Shaders not being granted by Prison of Elders
- Encounters with known Prison inmate bosses
We’ll let you know how the conversation progresses. Update 188.8.131.52 is the next vehicle for changes that will impact Destiny. Its shipping manifest is yet uncertain, but we’ll be sure to share the details as they come into focus.
That will be an absolute godsend if they fix the Green Ammo spam. My poor old inventory is hurting for some extra space!